- About Me
- Practice Areas
- Why You Need a Lawyer
- The Faces & Facts of Disability
- The Corona Virus and Medicare
- Social Security’s Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA)
- More on Covid-19 Economic Impact Payments
- Requesting an Accommodation at Work when You Have a Disability
- The Role of Health Care Providers and School Officials in The Disability Claim Process
- More on The Role of Health Care Providers and School Officials in The Disability Claim Process – Electronic Records Express
- What Is an Able Account?
- Appealing an Unfavorable Decision
- Annual Projections for Social Security Disability Insurance and Old-Age Survivors Insurance
- Federal Funds for Older Texans and Persons with Disabilities During Covid-19 Pandemic
- The Appeals Process - Reconsideration
- The Appeals Process - Administrative Law Judge Hearing
- The Appeals Process - Appeals Council
- The Appeals Process - U.S. Federal District Court
- Continuing Disability Review
- Social Security Update on Hearings During Covid-19
- How Social Security Defines Blindness
- Can You Receive Your Disability Payments While Incarcerated for A Felony?
- Trial Work Period
- Medical Evidence and Your Disability Evaluation
- Expedited Applications for Veterans with 100% Permanent and Total Disability
- Intellectual Disorders (ID)
- Introduction to Bankruptcy Terminology
- Texas Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Cares Act and Covid-19 Modified Definition of "Disposable Income"
- Cares Act - Covid-19 Mortgage Payments & Rent
- Alternatives to Bankruptcy – Debt Settlement, Debt Consolidation and Credit Counseling Agencies
- I Filed Bankruptcy and Now I Need a New Car...
- What to Do if You Cannot Pay Your Bills Because of A Coronavirus Hardship
- Considering Filing Bankruptcy
- 16 FAQs About Mortgage and Foreclosure Relief Under Cares Act
- When Debts Are Not Dischargeable in Bankruptcy
- What Does a Bankruptcy Trustee Do?
- What if The Trustee or Creditor Says 'no' to A Bankruptcy Discharge
- Discharging School Loans in Bankruptcy
- Sweet v. Devos and The Case of Student Loan Forgiveness
- Student Loan Discharge: Satisfying a Three-Prong Test
- Testifying at Your Disability Hearing
- SSI & SSDI Payments And The Covid-19 Stimulus Payment
- Denied at The Federal Court and Starting Over
- I've Applied for Disability Benefits Now What?
- Applying for SSDI
- Effective April 27, 2020
- Date of Last Insured (DLI)
- Work History Report
- Facing Retirement with A Disabled Adult or Minor Child
- Residual Functional Capacity (RFC)
- What is SGA anyway?
- Social Security Disability Hearings and The Corona Virus
- Keeping a Symptom Diary or Journal During the Disability Claim Process
- Ticket to Work
- I Have a Hearing and My Medications Give Me Side Effects....
- Past Relevant Work (PRW)
- Social Security and The 12-Month Duration Requirement
- Why Can't You Work?
- Talking to The Social Security Administration by Telephone
- Failing to Follow Your Prescribed Treatment
- Determination of Disability: Medical Opinion or Legal Definition?
- When the Social Security Administration Determines that Your Alcoholism or Drug Addiction Is Material
- Happy Birthday Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- What Are Widow Benefits?
- When Do I Get My Disability Payment?
- Supplemental Income Benefits for Your Child
- Compassionate Allowances
- Receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI) if You Are a Non-Citizen
- Additional Guidance on Covid-19 SSI Payments
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) and Medicare
- Long Covid: Understanding the Impacts of Post-Covid Syndrome on Disability Claims