Contact Us for a Free Consultation 469-678-7274


The Appeals Process - Appeals Council

Posted by Madeline M. McIntosh | Apr 27, 2020 | 0 Comments

Once the Administrative Law Judge has rendered an opinion on your case and you disagree, you should appeal. The next phase is to appeal, in writing, online, to the Appeals Council. We can certainly help you complete this form, though it must be asked for within 60 days of your letter from the Adm...

Contact Us Today

If you have any questions about any aspect of your disability claim, a denial or filing Bankruptcy, contact the Law Firm of Madeline M. McIntosh today at 469-678-7274 or [email protected].